Particle traps for the assessment of ambient contamination
Whether internal transport routes, windows, open entrances or particle precipitation due to abrasion: with our particle traps we check your entire production line, highly sensitive cleanrooms and sterile rooms. We then examine the particle traps in our accredited laboratory and count and measure the particles. In this way we can acquire and analyse the various factors in the environment almost entirely.
Assembly cleanliness in accordance with VDA: technical cleanliness verification in assembly
Here we work in accordance with the standard "VDA 19.2 – Technical cleanliness in assembly". Particle monitoring is an excellent way of monitoring air particles in relation to assembly cleanliness and analysing the environmental factors affecting the cleanliness of the component.
1. The particle traps are placed in positions relevant for particles to monitor air particle sedimentation.
2. We document the position placed, the date, the time and other relevant details.
3. The particle trap is activated and then closed again after the required time has elapsed.
4. The particles are now microscopically analysed in our accredited laboratory.
FACTORS THAT AFFECT ASSEMBLY CLEANLINESS AT A GLANCE:
- Flying particles
- Production processes and methodology
- Internal logistic processes
- Heating and ventilation systems
- Natural environmental factors
- Numerous assembly processes up to the end-product (screwing, joining, pressing, shaking)
- Particle generation and transmission by assembly processes
- Internal and external logistic processes
- Load carrier management
- Picking and making available
- Possible source of contamination or also transferring agent
- Human factors
Accredited test laboratory
for technical cleanliness verification
Determination of technical cleanliness (TecSa) of components, systems and fluids using fluid extraction and air extraction, and evaluation with use of optical microscopy, SEM-EDX, RAMAN and FT-lR spectroscopy are accredited by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025. Furthermore, all our other specialist areas have also been accredited.
You can read more about the advantages our accreditation offers you here:
THE RIGHT PARTNER for
technical cleanliness verification
Do you need assistance in determining assembly cleanliness? Then you have come to the right place. We will be happy to advise you on the numerous possibilities. The goal: Achieving cleanliness requirements with success.